Life Happens

Come as it may, Life happens. Looking back at how this blog has come along, I have noticed I'm slacking. When I started this I had the full intention of posting every week if not a few times a week. It was originally going to be all about Elijah, but as he got older he was not doing as many new and exciting things as much as he was just refining how he does them. Well now he is 3 years old (hard to believe I know) and the thing he does most if talk, ask questions, tell stories and play. So in turn my blog has turned more into a family update, my thoughts and other general posts. I'm even thinking of renaming the entire blog to more suit everything rather than just one. Yes, I will continue to update on the happenings of Elijah and us, but will incorporate other things. I think as it may, to make it a habit and not just when I remember....I will set an alarm on my phone to tell me to do this.


So, on to other happenings. Elijah is doing wonderfully.....for the most part. He has been diagnosed with Asthma. It's so severe, thank the Lord, but he does have to take breathing treatments when his breathing acts up and he has to take Singulair everyday. It is mostly due to his allergies, although he has not been tested (I plan to do so soon). He knows his colors, shapes, almost the ABC's, numbers......and he has even started helping read his books. He really liked flying on an airplane in April when we came home from Florida. He stayed awake the entire time, looked out the window, talked with us and had no problems. He had a blast in Florida, didn't really want to come home, but did want to fly. Fan and I took him to Disney's Animal Kingdom. We waited in line for Mickey and Minnie. He loved Minnie, but cried because "that's not Mickey!" Mickey was dressed in his Safari gear, as it was the Animal Kingdom. haha. Oh well, he got his pictures taken and had them sign his book. This week is his last week of school until the Fall. I am very thankful for my mother-in-law for taking him to school, for his teacher, Mrs. Pam for teaching him, and for the rest of kids all learning to share and be nice and play together. I know he has really enjoyed going to school, learning and having fun.






Fan and I are doing great. He is still loving his new job. He did, however, break the middle bone of his pinky finger while on a job site. But he is since healed enough to go back to full duty. Nothing new has changed with me. I did buy an old vanity chair from a local antique store and I re-upholstered and painted it. It looks so pretty. I plan on using as a prop for my photography. My next project is a tricycle a guy at work brought me for Eli, but Eli is still to little to reach the pedals. Anyhow, this trike has an extra seat on the back for a passenger. It is will be super cute, when I'm done with it.

That's life as it is now. 


Hugs and Lovies,
Fan, Sara and Elijah

0 comments: