Carabox Reveals!!

Well back in June I learned about this modern twist on the age old pin pal exchange. In the two months I have signed up for this exchange, I have met some awesome women. I can't wait to make friends with some other ladies around the US. Below are my reveals for July and August! 

In July I was paired up with a wonderful woman by the name of Kim. She lives in Washington. The theme of the month wasNautical, which is what I am re-doing our guest bathroom in! So obviously I was excited cause Washington is on the coast!! We had ALOT in common...including wine lovers! So she sent me a little bottle of wine! Oh yeah! Plus lots of other goodies! 



In August, I was paired with an awesome mommy of 2 girls with another girl on the way! She actually got married today! And her baby girl is due to arrive in November. Amazingly, she also lives in Washington! Below is what she sent me and I got it just in time to use some of the stuff on my vacation!!





Cara Box


Until the next exchange, talk to you all soon!
Sara

1 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Sara! I'm Heather and I was hoping you could answer a question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)