Elijah is 28 weeks!!

Well, Elijah's doctors appointment went really well Monday. He is on a good growth curve for a breastfed baby. He weighs 16.6 pounds, is 26 3/4 inches long, his head is 44 1/2 cm(?) around. He had to get his last set of shots until he is a year old. ONLY 6 MORE MONTHS :( boo-hoo :( Elijah has been able to pulled him self up in bed and stand there and cry until I come in. In the middle of the night he just sits up and cries. He is scooting around more on his tummy. If we hold him he can walk faster now and stand for a few seconds at a time. We are starting to transition him to a sippy cup and off the bottle. As far as solid foods go he likes: tomatoes, bananas, peaches, apples, pears. This weekend I will be making and freezing some broccoli, califlower, carrots and some chicken. I love being able to make my own baby food. I know its healthier and less expensive. Not to include we have more fruits and veggies around the house.

I am starting to plan our meals at home weekly to cut back on grocery costs and be able to know that we have the ingredients to make whatever recipe it is that I'm going to make.

This week, more or less like Tuesday, I found out that because they do not have enough work for me to do they are terminating my position as of Sept 26th. So unless I get find a job fast I will be without a job after next Friday. Which I wouldn't mind to stay home with Eli, but financially I can't at least not with out some sort of income, steady income. Luckily, they are giving me 6 weeks pay and Fan and I are going to try to pay off some things. He is going to be working more with his dad, too. We are going to cut back on our spending and do other things to help us get on our feet.

Also, this week I lost one of my dearest uncle's to pancreatic cancer. To my dear Uncle Dean, I love you and will always miss. You are in my heart forever. I will never forget your contagious laugh. Always put a smile or rather made me laugh everytime I heard it. Tell grandma and grandpa I love them, too. To my Aunt Coni, I love you and may God bless you everyday with the strength to carry on. You have plenty of family and friends who love you so much. I love you dearly.

Keep us in your prayers..........

We love you,
Fan, Sara and Elijah

0 comments: