Staying at home

Well it is my 2nd day as a stay at home mom for the moment and I am lovng every minute of it. Eli woke up this morning in a good mood and played and we sat on the couch for about 30 minutes and watched Garfield Gets Real. It was so wonderful. I hope Fan & I can make it work. I was able to make Fan lunch and dinner yesterday before he left for work and then I made him eggs and pancakes for breakfast when he got home this morning.

Eli has been sleeping through the night, wakes up about 6:30 and then goes back to sleep until about 8:30 or 9:00 a.m. Wakes up, eats, plays, and takes a nap. Then for the afternoon its the same thing. He is starting to play on the floor more by himself, he still wines a little but I comfort him and play with him and let him play some more. I will say he is spoiled, and at first this week it bothered me but now I have accepted it. I carry him if he wants, I'm ok with it. I still want him to try to do things on his own but I know he will learn on his own time. He is teething and in pain so I try to comfort him as best I can. I love my son and I am absolutely happy I got laid off from my job. I can take care of my son all day every day, take of my husband all day rather than just the evening. I am happy and all the stress is starting to come off my shoulders. I love it. I hope I can continue to be a stay at home mom.

Lovies to all!!!

0 comments: