4 Months

In just a few days Elijah will be 4 months old! I can't believe it. Time is flying by and I am wasting my time working instead of being home with my baby. Any suggestions for a stay at home job.....bring it.

Elijah laughs, rolls over, talks, smiles, getting close to sitting up on his own, likes to stand on my lap, can some what give kisses (but doesnt know what he is doing), plays with his toes, sucks on his hands, very playful. He is my bundle of joy.

Fan had just mentioned this last night that Elijah is something that we can actually call ours, not mine or his, BUT ours. We made him, together. He is our son, child, baby boy, the love and joy of our lives.

Now, we are waiting on one girl to come join our growing group. Amber is had Kelsey on June 30. Brandy is due in September with Emma. We can't wait. So many play dates lay ahead of us. For me it will be nice to have another mommy to talk to about baby. I already have one friend who a 1 year old boy, cutie, pa-tootie. (Jamie and Lane).

Lovies.....

0 comments: