Update in the Wonderful World of Elijah

Hey family and friends, just thought I would update you on how Elijah is doing. He is now 4 months and 1 week old. We just went to the doctor last week. He now weighs 13.4 pounds and is 25 ½ inches long, his head circumference is 42 (something) cm. Tuesday night was the first time he was able to sit all by himself for about a minute (maybe longer). He is smiling a lot more often, and love to chat while on his back or even on his changing table (but he has to be in a good mood). He likes to grab at things and tries to get them to his mouth. He knows what his binki looks like and most of the time will stare at it until he gets it. Fan & I started trying to get him to sleep in his bed last week. So far, no very much sleep at night and it may be because he may be starting to teeth. Also, if he rolls over on to his back he wake himself up. My friend Amber, who just had a baby girl at the end of June, is letting borrow her excer-sauser for Eli......WOW....love it!!! It has so many toys on it that he can just spin the seat around and around and play for a while. It does keep him busy for a good while. We also have a johnny jump up for him, even though he doesn’t jump, he just sits there and sucks on the side....so cute, because all he looks like is ½ a head and legs. He likes to look in the mirror and try to grab the “other baby’s” toes or binki.

For those who don’t know, we (Fan, me and Eli along with mom and dad, possibly Matt) will be traveling to Ohio for my cousins wedding in September. I am so excited it has been 3-4 years since I been there. I miss a lot of my family and soon will get to see them. I sure hope Eli will travel well.

Well that is about it for now. Love you all and hope to see some of you in a few months.

The Dragman Family

0 comments: