In other news events

Well, Elijah sat up all on his own yesterday when I went to pick him up and then he scooted over to me. It wasn't exactly the hand and knees crawl, but like an army crawl. It was so precious I wish I had something to record it with. Both of his bottom teeth have broken through and are growing more and more. He gets so excited when I come to pick him up everyday. I can't wait until he can fully crawl over to me or even walk over. Fan & I tried to weigh him on the scale the other day and what we can figure out is that he weighs somewhere around 15 pounds. I can't even connect my middle finger and thumb around his thighs anymore. He has started a new cry for when he wants things.

To tell you how the rest of the time has been, it's been good. Struggling, but good. Struggling because of finances and REALLY wanting to to stay home with Elijah. I have figured out that if I want to keep my same income but stay home I need a home job that will bring me about $400 a week, but as always more is better. Iam still looking everyday and moment that I get a chance to try to find a stay at home job. Please pray for us as we are coming up on a difficult time of year. Fan's greencard paper work is due sometime between the end of October and early January. Then there's Christmas and every other thing that comes in our way. As I have been saying to myself over and over the last night and today, 'God does not give us more than we can handle.' Also, in June Fan's license plate and phone were stolen, then in July his stereo in his truck was stolen and then this month his dirty, stinky, nasty work boots were stolen. Needless to say we invested in a surveillance camera and more lighting outside.

We love all of you, and keep praying for us.

Hugs and Kisses,
Fan, Sara & Elijah

0 comments: