Survival of Night # 2

Well, I don’t know who got more sleep Elijah or me. I woke up at 2:30 a.m. and 4:30 a.m. to make sure he was okay. I have this fear that he is going to get his face between the bumper in his crib and his mattress. Then he actually woke up at 5:15 a.m. so I brought him to bed with me and tried to get him to sleep a bit long until 5:30, well that didn’t work so he got to eat a bit early. Then we both got to go back to sleep for about 30 minutes, we were cute looking all snuggled up together. I love it. I have to tell you though the sock trick didn’t work so well this time. He rolled himself over early in the night and made a whimper, so I checked on him and he rolled with his back against the side of the crib and fell back to sleep, I was in shock. Well when he woke up at 5:15 he had rolled himself over on his back. I think the only reason he woke me up at 5:15 was because I didn’t shut his door after checking on him the last time. Oh well. Also last night I put the humidifier that was in our room into his room to make a humming noise since it is loud. I think that is was helped also.

Anyhow, stay tuned for Survival of Night # 3. It’s the last night and I hope it works and the continues to get better at sleeping.

0 comments: