Survival of Night # 4

Well, Elijah woke up about 2:30 this morning and was crying so loudly it woke me up. I laid in bed for a while to see if he would stop, but he didn’t. So I got up and went and rocked him back to sleep (it only took about 10 minutes or less). When I laid him back in bed he was still a little awake but tired at the same time. I patted his butt a little more, turned on his music and off to dreamland he went. I went back to bed and went back to sleep again, too, until 5:30 which is the new time I have set to feed him in the mornings. I do this so he can eat and I can sleep for another hour before getting out of bed.

Elijah is getting the hang of being able to sit up by himself and is getting more use to the army crawl. He has been pulling his knees up but not to crawl only to sit up. I made him peach and pineapple baby food the other night and last night I gave him some. He really liked and wanted more, but I still had to feed him is milk. Then Fan & I took Elijah to the pool here at OBU and after he got use to the water temperature he really liked the pool. I would hold him out in front of me on his tummy and he would try to kick or splash the water. He really enjoyed the swim. Fan & I figure if we do that regularly Elijah will be able to swim in no time.

That is all I have for now. Love you all.

0 comments: