The weekend

Well, Friday night I went out to eat with our friends Amber & Andrew and thier newest one Kelsey, along with Brandy & Glen and belly Emma (due next month). Fan didnt go because he was going to go stunting (his mototrcycle) with some friends. Eli and I had a good time, him and Kelsey both fell asleep just before our food came so Amber and I had to eat just our fries until we could pass the babies.

Then Eli and I got home and I put him to bed and then Fan & I watched Harold and Kumar Escaped Guantanamo Bay (super funny). We got up early (well early for Fan, not Eli & I) and we packed up and drove to Tulsa to stay with our friends Atron & Toiba. They are going to have a baby sometime in about April. Got to see my brother Matt, since he goes to school up there and hardly comes to see us. Saturday afternoon we went to Atron's dad's place and Fan had a blast sliding down the big slip and slide Atron made. Sunday he was sore all day. Friday I had bought Eli some swim trunks, so Saturday I put them on him and is too cute.

Last Tuesday I finally got around to coming up to OBU to workout and work off my baby fat that is still lingering around. I take Eli and put him in his stroller. I couldn't ask for a better baby. He stays in the stroller as long as he can stand walking around the indoor track then I carry him for a bit longer and go down and walk the tread mill. Eli likes when I ride the sit down bike machine because he can sit or stand on my lap.

Sunday while ELi took a nap I got all the dishes down and put away mine & Fan's laundry I still have Eli's to put away but its not a lot. I tried to get Eli to eat some oatmeal last night and he didn't like it so much, but when I ate mashed potatoes for dinner I let him have some and he liked them. He is getting better at eating solids still taking time.

Well 2 weeks before we go to Ohio, I am looking forward to it. Fan is too and I cant wait to see family and let them meet Eli and some others meet Fan.

Thats about it for now. Love you all.

1 comments:

Angi said...

Hey chica, fun to see that you have an actual blog apart from MySpace now! Looks good, too, love the layout.

Good to see you guys are doing well, love hearing all about Elijah too. I can't believe how big he's getting already! Hopefully I'll actually get to see him in person one of these years ;)

Talk at ya later!!