Thoughts on Life

You know in my 23 years of life a lot has happened to me. I have gone from being born, to going through kindergarten and elementary, to junior high, to high school, then graduating and moving on to college and a “real” job, falling madly in love with the man of my dreams (Fan), to getting married, then graduating college, to becoming pregnant and now having a baby real soon. WOW! All in only 23 years and I have much to live for and go through.

All these stages have come and gone and still its amazing how some people can do it smoothly and others it either takes a while to grab a hold of or they just give up. I think a lot of it has to deal with the way you are raised. For me, life was not handed to me on a silver spoon and I had to work to accomplish things that I wanted or that needed to be done. As I grew up I had my ups and my downs, but hey don’t we all. Not to mention there are plenty more to come. I am thankful I did not have that silver spoon handed to me to easily, I just don’t think I would be the same person nor would I be where I am at today.

Where I am at today is all wrapped up in one simple word.....wonderful. I fell in love and am still in love with the most kindest, gentlest, smartest, most awesome loving man in the world. He loves me for me, we are completely honest with each other, we joke around and laugh with or at each other. We talk about everything, even if we fight we go our separate ways for a bit, but eventually come back and talk it over. I have my own house (with bills, hehehe), I have a job with good benefits, I have graduated college with an Associates degree, and I have a dog and a cat. Best of all, my husband and I are expecting our first child and we couldn’t be happier and more excited. Life is wonderful and soon will be completely changed forever. I know I have loved every minute of it thus far and will continue to.

To know that I will soon be a mom is exciting, but yet it is scary. But hey what first time mom wouldn’t be scared. It’s a life changing event/stage. To know that I have been literally growing a little human being inside me for the past 9 months is just amazing. Not to mention he went from being something so small you can’t see without a microscope to now this little baby, who will be here soon.

When I first found out I was pregnant I thought 9 months was so long and too far away, but now that I look back at it......it’s like where did all that time go? I’m here already? WOW! And to watch my once tiny body change and transform into this pregnant person who can barely put her socks on and soon I will be back to being tiny again. In 9 months a lot sure does happen.....you grow this tiny little human and your body changes with the baby and then after you have the baby, most everything goes back into place. We are amazing.
Life is amazing.

It’s amazing how humans carry a baby for 9 months, dogs and cats carry their babies for about 2 ½ months, and elephants for nearly 2 years. It’s funny how I am now in my last month and my dog GXSR is soon approaching her last few weeks. I think how awesome and funny it would be if her and I had our babies on the same day. Seeing as we are keeping one of the puppies, it would cool, I think, for Elijah to grow up with the puppy and know that they were born on or near the same day.

As I continue to grow and live, my life will continue to grow along with me, I will get old and I will fall down, but I'm not going to let that stop me from doing what I want to do....for I know I have so much to do and so much to continue on with. I take it a day or two at a time, I don't regret anything that has happened in the past because if it didn't ever happen I wouldn't be who I am today or in the future. I know life is not fair and never will be there fore I just live with it. Those born with a silver spoon may fall one day and those born with a wooden spoon may rise. I am glad for all my blessings and that I am who I am.

0 comments: